The Never Ending Median

What good is a ship afraid to sail from its own shore?

Friday, November 17, 2006

I took a shower!

For those of you who have been following my post-canned progress, there is good news. I have showered! I could no longer tell if it was me or the dogs that smelled funky and "Dharma and Greg" reruns were beginning to provide spiritual solace. So, I am off to the internship. Self Pity Week is over, but we had fun right? And now, I am going to see if Congressmen really do mind pink hair or if that is just what those crazy grown ups tell us to scare us into not dying it. So, I am out. (PS--I did get an extension for the paper) I am full on Taco Bell and way too much computer and TV time, so now I am ready to reclaim my spot in the land of the living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home