The Never Ending Median

What good is a ship afraid to sail from its own shore?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My Champagne Revelations

So, I am doing what anyone does when they get the boot.......have a few drinks. Two things are working in my favor; 1.) I have a ton of liquor at home and just cracked open my favorite champagne(No Jesi, not the Crys. Luckily, if you are rarely exposed to the good stuff, you develop the palette for the cheap. Ex: Ol' E. It tastes like corn people. Burnt corn. But drunk on five bucks?..........Priceless.) 2.) When ya get fired from a bar, the last place you feel like headin to is a bar. So, drunk Jenny, relieved wallet.
But as I sit here tonight and ponder the last week, I realized how fucking unhappy I have been for awhile. I am not content in this city, in my prior job, in aspects of my relationship, and just in fucking general. I miss my freedom. I miss creating. I have been writing incessantly remembering what it is that I love to do. I even got out the keyboard and guitar. So, I am taking this opportunity to go back to my old self. Maybe it took a raw deal to get here, but I am not one of those curl up and cry chicks. And I believe that we are redirected to where we need to be if we start to stray. So, yes, the move is still gonna happen. And I am going back to creative Jenny, because maybe, just maybe, I have been so hard core with everyone because I was pretending that a part of me had died which is truly the core element to how I thrive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home