The Never Ending Median

What good is a ship afraid to sail from its own shore?

Monday, October 09, 2006

Home..........for now.........

Well, I am back in the States, to mixed emotions. I miss Kris and Hong Kong and the handful of amazing people I met on my latest voyage. Sigh. But alas, it is time to focus on the club and DNA restucturing. But, as someone mentioned in Hong Kong, I am going to break my rule. I am linking my MySpace and the blog. It is like 30 year old me and 16 year old me meeting in cyberspace to battle........uh oh. But, as my camera and all of my lovely photos are gone (keep an eye out for my nipple drinking out of a straw on the internet. This is why drunk pics are bad.) due to getting the camera stolen, Kris was kind enough to post some of her pics. So, should you care to check it out, feel free. (Goodbye sweet anonymity) I have a ton of blogging to do, but until I have my next 48 hours of hell with work and school, MySpace will have to suffice. Do Che.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home