The Never Ending Median

What good is a ship afraid to sail from its own shore?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No, I am not a bad friend.......

Ok guys, why haven't I called or hung out? I am officially in the homestretch for "Destination NYU". Yep. This semester is crucial. And, after this European vacation I am broke. So, I have two things on my mind. Getting an acceptance letter and being able to pay for the move. Work, school. Yes, the Jager shots are slowin down. I can't party all week anymore. I took this partial summer break off strictly to have one last Texas summer to remember, but now.........well, my heart has already started this move. Will we still have our times? yes. Should Syd and Jesi get their asses here for Thanksgiving.....yes. But now is the time that 25 years of whistful dreaming are about to come into fruition. I have no choice but to go, and yes, that entails much preparation. So, here we go. The mother ship is calling.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home