The Never Ending Median

What good is a ship afraid to sail from its own shore?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Compromising what I feel......

This blog is my diary. Sometimes it is funny. Sometimes it is sad. Sometimes it is angry. And, it will continue to be all of these things. I don't write it to get back at people, I write it to stay sane. So, if you are one of the people that I trust enough to give this address to, respect that I have a million little secrets for you all, but that is not what I post. I post how I feel and I tell my version of the story. It is the one place that my voice doesn't get lost in a crowd or silenced. Show a little respect, just as I do for you. Don't be high school.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger pinknest said…

    amen!

    ps "don't be highschool" is an excellent phrase.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home