The Never Ending Median

What good is a ship afraid to sail from its own shore?

Friday, September 15, 2006

I do now....

To the fighter pilot dudes last night who bought me a shitload of shots and a cigar, trying to lure me in, and asked, "so do you have a problem with military men? Some chicks are on that 'I hate the military' thing." Well, though not a fan of defense spending, international policy, and especially war, I never thought I hated the guys serving. Shit, most of them just wanted to travel or pay for school, what have you. But you were such classy gents, that I may knock a fighter pilot out should he ever approach again. You guys were awesome. Making fun of homeless people, telling me how to run the bar, and not tipping.......all highlights of an enchanted evening. Here is a hint though, if you do the "I will keep ordering shots behind her back even though she says she needs to leave, so I can get her drunk and bang her", don't choose the bartender as your victim. I can drink four shots in a row and still balance my checkbook while on rollerskates, not a big deal. And I realize that chicks smoking a cigar make it look like we are sucking a dick. No big shocker. So buying me one and giggling is silly. Especially when I say, "don't waste your cash". That is me saying just that. So, thanks for another run in with our upstanding soldiers who think that I owe them ass as a good patriot. Or to be belittled. Awesome. God Bless America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home