The Never Ending Median

What good is a ship afraid to sail from its own shore?

Thursday, February 01, 2007

On a lighter note.......

So perhaps the posts have been a bit dark or non existent of late, but that is about to change. I like a new boy! I am wildly excited about it as I have not had a real live crush in almost three years. That giggly, happy, ball of yummy gumdrops that it makes me become. I love it. Maybe it isn't the anticipation of what is to come of it, but more just revelling in the moments of being giddy and having a certain innocence between us. It is making my heart happy, which tends to make the days a little brighter and the birds song's a little sweeter, all of the cliched yuck. It also makes me want to purge the ex. I guess I am just tired of being told to wait on happiness and such like it is some illusive creature that we are waiting in the woods to catch. A happiness wood nymph if you will. Apparently, some people just do this whole happy thing naturally. Intriguing.........

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home